We have been learning about the Country France by participating in lots of French activities.
* We constructed the Eiffel Tower in wafers and clay.
* Decorated the nursery in French bunting.
* Served French food in our new café.
* Went camping on holiday to France with a mask on and a suitcase
* Celebrated the work of Vincent Van Gogh who painted ‘Sunflowers’ in France
* Sang French songs and counted to 10 in French.
*Made garlic French bread.
Finally on Friday it was ‘French Day’ and we had a French breakfast at snack time.